As a data subject you are entitled to the following rights:
The right of access
You have the right to access to your personal data and other supplementary information. This right may however be restricted by legislation, protection of other person´s privacy and du to negative impact on Movestic’s business secrets.
Right to correction
You have the right to request correction of incorrect or incomplete data.
Right to erasure
You have the right to request erasure if:
- You withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason for processing
- You object to the processing for direct marketing
- Processing is unlawful
The right to request erasure may however be limited due to the fact that we in many cases are obliged to retain personal data to comply with statutory obligations. We can also be entitled to continue to process personal data if the processing is carried out to manage legal claims.
Right to data limitation of processing
You have the right to obtain restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but we are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of Movestic override those of you.
Right to object
You have the right to object to processing of personal data concerning you, which is based on our legitimate interest, including profiling based on our legitimate interest.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller if the processing is carried out by automated means.
If you want to exercise any of the above rights, please contact our contact person as referred under 9. below.